2019 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The 2019 Toyota Camry is an excellent sedan for North Miami Beach drivers thanks to its wide range of available trim levels and configurations. Whether you choose the base trim, L, or the performance-focused XSE, there’s a Camry model that is sure to fit your needs and lifestyle. Visit Toyota of North Miami to browse our inventory of Camry options!
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $23,845 MSRP
- LE: Starting at $24,350 MSRP
- SE: Starting at $25,550 MSRP
- XLE: Starting at $28,925 MSRP
- XSE: Starting at $29,475 MSRP
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,050 MSRP
- XSE V6: Starting at $34,600 MSRP
2019 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
The Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system comes standard on all Camry trim levels. It includes Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, and Automatic High Beams. Included with these are innovative safety features, as well as the Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which keeps you connected while driving in North Miami. We have your guide to several features available with each Toyota Camry trim level.
- 2019 Toyota Camry L: The base trim includes a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2019 Toyota Camry LE: The LE provides extra comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat, and a sleek exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. Also included are the integrated car alarm and 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2019 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, SofTex seating, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE offers more premium features, like the wireless smartphone charging, keyless ignition, head-up display, dual-zone automatic climate control, leather seating, and an 8-inch touchscreen.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE: With the 2019 XSE, you get the same features found in the XLE, but with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Sunny Isles Beach drivers who want a luxurious interior with a head-turning performance.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers will get a stronger performance thanks to the 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include heated front seats, leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior, and chrome interior accents.
- 2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 features the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. You will see premium features like the height adjustable front seats, speed-sensitive volume, JBL audio system with 9 premium speakers, and driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs.
Learn More About the 2019 Toyota Camry Configurations
Want to see what the new Toyota Camry has to offer? Start by taking a look at the available Camry XP, part of the exclusive X Series. Then, compare the LE vs. SE trim levels, and against the Toyota Corolla or the Nissan Altima. Learn how to connect your Bluetooth®, or stop by Toyota of North Miami to hit the road for a test drive. Contact us today with any questions, or to schedule a test drive. Be sure to browse our current vehicle specials, and save on your Camry purchase!
More From Toyota of North Miami
Now that the 2020 Toyota Tacoma is available at our dealership near Miami Gardens, many car buyers want to know all about the 2020 model release of Toyota’s top-rated pickup truck. The new Toyota Tacoma offers six trim levels at different starting prices and standard features, which means finding the pickup truck that can handle your…
Miami Gardens-area car shoppers looking for a new compact SUV have more than likely looked up “what is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” on the internet. This capable, family-friendly SUV earned its reputation among industry experts and consumers alike in the North Miami and Sunny Isles Beach areas, and it’s not difficult to see why. Visit Toyota of North Miami and…
If you’re in the market for a new car and are wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” Toyota of North Miami is here to help. The 2020 Toyota Corolla can achieve a remarkable 53 mpg in the city and 52 mpg on the highway with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the new Toyota…