2019 Toyota RAV4 Interior: Features and Dimensions
The best compact SUVs can do it all, and the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior does not disappoint. Whether you’re a suburban driver who needs a capable family hauler or a city dweller who enjoys all-wheel drive adventures on the weekend, you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you take a look inside. There’s no way to deny it: This versatile crossover is ready for just about anything you’ll encounter near Sunny Isles Beach or Aventura.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Features
- Interior Materials: Fabric seating is standard in the lower end trims, but those who upgrade to the mid-range or high-end trims will enjoy SofTex®, a premium synthetic fiber. Soft-touch materials can be found throughout.
- RAV4 Seating: 60/40 split, reclining fold-flat seats come standard in every RAV4. Front-seat heating and ventilation are both available in upgraded trims, which also feature an 8-way power driver’s seat with a memory function. 2nd-row heated seats are available with an optional package upgrade.
- Power Access: Drivers who choose the RAV4 will find a 12-volt power outlet in both the 1st and 2nd rows. A single USB media port is also standard, and upgraded trims add four more!
- Steering Column: This tilt/telescopic steering wheel comes complete with mounted controls for your audio, Bluetooth®, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and other features. A leather steering wheel is standard in higher-end trims.
- Interior Colors: Black, light gray, and nutmeg are all among the available RAV4 interior colors. The Adventure trim is available with a unique Mocha shade, new for 2019. Find the perfect RAV4 exterior color to match!
- Infotainment: A 7-inch touchscreen is standard, even in the baseline Toyota RAV4. No matter which model you choose, you’ll receive Siri® Eyes Free, Apple CarPlay™, Bluetooth® voice recognition, Scout® GPS Link, and Safety Connect® with Wi-Fi.
Toyota RAV4 Interior Dimensions
With seating space for up to five and a standard 60/40 split-row rear bench, you and your passengers can travel comfortably with all of your favorite gear in tow. Whether you find yourself in the first row or the second, the RAV4 interior dimensions give you plenty of room to spread out:
- EPA Passenger Volume: 98.9 cubic feet
- Total Cargo Volume (Behind 1st/2nd Row): 69.8 / 37.6 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.7 / 39.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.8 / 56.4 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd row): 54.3 / 47.7 inches
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 41.0 / 37.8 inches
Get Behind the Wheel at Toyota of North Miami!
We’ve done our best to draw a picture of the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior, but no amount of description could compare to time spent behind the wheel! Now that you’ve had the chance to check out the RAV4 configurations, interior dimensions, and features, we know you’ll be itching to spend some time in the driver’s seat. Schedule your test drive today!
More Toyota RAV4 Features
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*. No matter what budget you’re working with, you will be able to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level equipped with the features you need at a price that works for you. What’s more, when you drive with Toyota, you know you’re making…
The best compact SUVs can do it all, and the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior does not disappoint. Whether you’re a suburban driver who needs a capable family hauler or a city dweller who enjoys all-wheel drive adventures on the weekend, you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you take a look inside. There’s no…
Drivers near North Miami love the 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors, and it’s not hard to see why. This compact SUV has always offered a great selection of standard features, superior performance specs, and a spacious cabin. This year, it’s more striking and distinguished than ever before. Take a closer look at the Toyota RAV4…