What are the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*. No matter what budget you’re working with, you will be able to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level equipped with the features you need at a price that works for you. What’s more, when you drive with Toyota, you know you’re making an excellent investment!
Explore each of the RAV4 trims in detail below, and then contact Toyota of North Miami to schedule a test drive at our Miami dealership.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,450 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,650 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $33,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $33,650 MSRP*
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid has four configurations to choose from:
- LE Hybrid – $27,850 MSRP*
- XLE Hybrid – $29,650 MSRP*
- XSE Hybrid – $33,850 MSRP*
- Limited Hybrid – $35,850 MSRP*
2019 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
The new Toyota vehicle you choose will enhance your North Miami Beach commute, and having the right set of standard features will make all the difference. Below is a list of a few standout features you can expect in each Toyota RAV4 trim level:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Toyota Entune™ 3.0 Audio with a 7-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear vents, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, Hill Start Assist Control, Trailer Sway Control, and Downhill Assist Control, 19-inch wheels with 8.6-inch ground clearance, high-rise roof rails, and LED Daytime Running Lights with Integrated Fog Lights
- RAV4 Limited: Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, 2-position driver’s seat memory function, heated and ventilated perforated front seats, heated and perforated rear outboard seats, and an available panoramic glass moonroof
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on every 2019 Toyota RAV4 trim level. This means that you’ll enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, no matter the trim level that you choose.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
Hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims are now available. Drivers can expect most of the standard features offered on the comparable non-hybrid builds, as well as a new Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine paired with an Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT), in addition to improved AWD capability. You’ll enjoy up to 219 combined system net horsepower, and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Check our new Toyota RAV4 Hybrid inventory and schedule a test drive right at home.
Test Drive Your Favorite Toyota RAV4 Trim at Toyota of North Miami!
After exploring the 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations, compare the Toyota RAV4 with the Honda CR-V to see how the RAV4 outmatches it’s competition at every turn. Then, get behind the wheel of your favorite RAV4 model to see firsthand how this popular SUV can enhance your North Miami commute@ Find a new Toyota RAV4 for sale in Miami at Toyota of North Miami, and our finance team will work with you to create a financial package that fits within your budget. Contact us today with any questions!
More About the 2019 RAV4
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*. No matter what budget you’re working with, you will be able to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level equipped with the features you need at a price that works for you. What’s more, when you drive with Toyota, you know you’re making…
The best compact SUVs can do it all, and the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior does not disappoint. Whether you’re a suburban driver who needs a capable family hauler or a city dweller who enjoys all-wheel drive adventures on the weekend, you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you take a look inside. There’s no…
Drivers near North Miami love the 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors, and it’s not hard to see why. This compact SUV has always offered a great selection of standard features, superior performance specs, and a spacious cabin. This year, it’s more striking and distinguished than ever before. Take a closer look at the Toyota RAV4…
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.