2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The new 2020 Toyota Corolla has been redesigned from the ground up, and if you haven’t yet heard the news, its interior features some drastic changes. Its new design emphasizes the model’s sporty energy and streamlined simplicity, so you can take advantage of its high-end technology features without getting lost or distracted along the way! Get a sense of what to expect from the new model’s cabin before it taking it on the streets of North Miami and Sunny Isles Beach.
Cabin Feel, Seating, and Ergonomics
Like the old Corolla, the new model will feature seating for five. It’s available as a sedan or as a hatchback, but several features remain constant between configurations:
- When you’re behind the wheel of the new 2020 Toyota Corolla, one of the first things you’ll notice is just how quiet it is! An improved distribution of sound absorbing materials and a redesigned, more efficient TNGA powertrain help to ensure that your drives in the North Miami Beach area will always be relaxing and enjoyable.
- New seating materials, like SofTex, and striking new two-tone interior color schemes, help to distinguish the interior of this Corolla from all its predecessors. You’ll also notice the improvements to second-row legroom and driver visibility.
- New finishing touches include both high-gloss surfaces and matte materials, balanced to give an upscale, refined feel. The buttons on the Toyota Corolla multimedia system are now closer together than before, eliminating wasted space and giving the interior a more futuristic look.
Multimedia and Infotainment
Few drivers could be disappointed with the 2020 Toyota Corolla entertainment features and crisp electronic displays. No matter what configuration you opt for, you’ll possess technologies that will energize you every time you get behind the wheel!
- The central infotainment feature in the 2020 Toyota Corolla is Entune 3.0, which offers Wi-Fi Connect, Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay® compatibility, and much more. It’s paired with a 7-inch touchscreen in the baseline trim, and in all others, an 8-inch touchscreen comes standard.
- Entune 3.0 Audio is standard in the LE and SE grades, while upgraded models offer Entune 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune 3.0 Audio Premium, which offer more features and audio options. Models feature either a 6-speaker audio system or a 9-speaker JBL Audio system with Clari-Fi.
- You’ll be able to view important performance stats and feature settings for your vehicle using the standard 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display (MID), or the available 7-inch option. It’s easy to customize, so you can prioritize the features you use the most!
Contact Toyota of North Miami for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Toyota of North Miami near North Miami Beach, and you can step inside this compact car’s cabin, and compare it to the 2019 Camry, the 2019 Honda Civic, and the 2019 Mazda3, as well as explore the Corolla MPG and exterior color options! If you’d like to be among the first to experience this classic sedan’s future, check out our new Toyota Corolla inventory and keep up with our Miami new vehicle specials.
Learn More About the 2020 Corolla
More From Toyota of North Miami
Drivers everywhere are asking, “How much can a Toyota 4Runner tow?” At 5,000 pounds, the 2020 Toyota 4Runner towing capacity makes it a true powerhouse for families who expect a little extra from their rugged new SUV around the North Miami Beach and North Miami areas. While the capable engine brings unrivaled strength to weekend adventures and sporty…
Now that the 2020 Toyota Tacoma is available at our dealership near Miami Gardens, many car buyers want to know all about the 2020 model release of Toyota’s top-rated pickup truck. The new Toyota Tacoma offers six trim levels at different starting prices and standard features, which means finding the pickup truck that can handle your…
Miami Gardens-area car shoppers looking for a new compact SUV have more than likely looked up “what is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” on the internet. This capable, family-friendly SUV earned its reputation among industry experts and consumers alike in the North Miami and Sunny Isles Beach areas, and it’s not difficult to see why. Visit Toyota of North Miami and…