2020 Toyota Corolla Interior
The new 2020 Toyota Corolla has been redesigned from the ground up, and if you haven’t yet heard the news, its interior features some drastic changes. Its new design emphasizes the model’s sporty energy and streamlined simplicity, so you can take advantage of its high-end technology features without getting lost or distracted along the way! Get a sense of what to expect from the new model’s cabin before it taking it on the streets of North Miami and Sunny Isles Beach.
Cabin Feel, Seating, and Ergonomics
Like the old Corolla, the new model will feature seating for five. It’s available as a sedan or as a hatchback, but several features remain constant between configurations:
- When you’re behind the wheel of the new 2020 Toyota Corolla, one of the first things you’ll notice is just how quiet it is! An improved distribution of sound absorbing materials and a redesigned, more efficient TNGA powertrain help to ensure that your drives in the North Miami Beach area will always be relaxing and enjoyable.
- New seating materials, like SofTex, and striking new two-tone interior color schemes, help to distinguish the interior of this Corolla from all its predecessors. You’ll also notice the improvements to second-row legroom and driver visibility.
- New finishing touches include both high-gloss surfaces and matte materials, balanced to give an upscale, refined feel. The buttons on the Toyota Corolla multimedia system are now closer together than before, eliminating wasted space and giving the interior a more futuristic look.
Multimedia and Infotainment
Few drivers could be disappointed with the 2020 Toyota Corolla entertainment features and crisp electronic displays. No matter what configuration you opt for, you’ll possess technologies that will energize you every time you get behind the wheel!
- The central infotainment feature in the 2020 Toyota Corolla is Entune 3.0, which offers Wi-Fi Connect, Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay® compatibility, and much more. It’s paired with a 7-inch touchscreen in the baseline trim, and in all others, an 8-inch touchscreen comes standard.
- Entune 3.0 Audio is standard in the LE and SE grades, while upgraded models offer Entune 3.0 Audio Plus or Entune 3.0 Audio Premium, which offer more features and audio options. Models feature either a 6-speaker audio system or a 9-speaker JBL Audio system with Clari-Fi.
- You’ll be able to view important performance stats and feature settings for your vehicle using the standard 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display (MID), or the available 7-inch option. It’s easy to customize, so you can prioritize the features you use the most!
Contact Toyota of North Miami for the Latest on the 2020 Corolla
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Toyota of North Miami near North Miami Beach, and you can step inside this compact car’s cabin and compare it to the 2019 Camry and the 2019 Mazda3! If you’d like to be among the first to experience this classic sedan’s future, check out our new Toyota Corolla inventory and keep up with our Miami new vehicle specials.
Learn More About the 2020 Corolla
More From Toyota of North Miami
The best compact SUVs can do it all, and the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior does not disappoint. Whether you’re a suburban driver who needs a capable family hauler or a city dweller who enjoys all-wheel drive adventures on the weekend, you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you take a look inside. There’s no…
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Toyota of North Miami, and this redesigned model is offered in a range of trim levels. The Toyota Corolla price starts at $19,500 MSRP, and there’s a well-equipped Corolla available for drivers with a variety of needs. On top of that, all models feature a refined interior. Explore the seven 2020 Toyota…
Drivers near North Miami love the 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors, and it’s not hard to see why. This compact SUV has always offered a great selection of standard features, superior performance specs, and a spacious cabin. This year, it’s more striking and distinguished than ever before. Take a closer look at the Toyota RAV4 color options…