How Much Can the Toyota Highlander Tow?
While Toyota trucks are known for their towing capabilities, large families in Miami and Fort Lauderdale who need real-world towing capabilities for their boat or trailer will likely be drawn to the 2018 Toyota Highlander. The 2018 Toyota Highlander offers:
- Base Towing – The base trim has a four-cylinder engine and is able to tow up to 1,500 pounds.
- V6 Towing – Every other version of the Highlander comes with a V6 engine and a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds.
Passenger and Cargo Space
In addition to its ability to tow large loads behind it, the 2018 Toyota Highlander also lets your haul lots of stuff inside its spacious cabin as well:
- Passenger Space – The Toyota Highlander comes standard with seating for eight passengers across three rows, but you can also enjoy the comfort of second-row captain’s chairs, which reduces the seating capacity to seven. The total interior volume of the Highlander is 158.7 cubic feet.
- Cargo Space – Pack up the Highlander for a big trip to Miami Beach with 13.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and a max cargo volume of 83.7 cubic feet with the seats folded.
Additional Performance Features
The Toyota Highlander trims can tow and get you around the streets of Miami with confidence thanks to a range of premium performance features, including:
- Available 3.5L V6 engine with 295 hp
- Available eight-speed automatic transmission
- Available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with Dynamic Torque-Control
Tow What You Need with the 2018 Toyota Highlander
Hollywood drivers can now find the Toyota Highlander on sale at Toyota of North Miami. There are lots of reasons that people shop with us, including our impressive selection of 1,000+ vehicles and our convenient location at 16600 NW 2nd Ave in Miami, FL.