How Do I Pair My Phone with Entune™? for Sale in Miami, FL
For advanced entertainment, information, navigation, and more, the Toyota Entune™ multimedia suite has you covered! You can find it all throughout the new Toyota lineup at Toyota of North Miami. In order for Toyota Entune™ to function properly, however, you first need to understand how to pair your phone with the system via Bluetooth®.
How to Pair Your Phone via Bluetooth® with Toyota Entune™
- Turn Bluetooth® On – In order to begin the process of pairing your phone, you’ll need to go into your smartphone settings, go to Bluetooth®, and make sure that it is turned on.
- Turn Bluetooth® Connectivity on Through Your Entune™ System – Look at the Entune™ Multimedia Head Unit. Select the “SETUP” button, then “Bluetooth®,” and then “ADD.”
- Connect Your Phone – At this point, your smartphone will be able to detect the Entune™ system. Return to your smartphone’s Bluetooth® settings, and select your “TOYOTA VEHICLE.”
- Choose to Access Contacts and Messaging – Once your phone is paired, Entune™ will try to import your contact list and connect the audio. You may need to allow Entune™ to access your contact and SMS information through “SYNC CONTACTS” on Android or “SHOW NOTIFICATIONS” on iOS.
More About Toyota Entune™
There are a variety of Toyota Entune™ infotainment systems available in the new Toyota lineup, including:
- Entune™ Audio – Enjoy access to a range of technologies, including Siri® Eyes Free, voice recognition, and Bluetooth® phone and audio on a 6.1- or 7-inch touchscreen.
- Entune™ Audio Plus – This system is offered with a 6.1- or 8-inch touchscreen and adds access to SiriusXM® satellite radio, HD Radio™, and HD Radio™ Traffic/Weather.
- Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite – At the top of the Entune™ lineup, this system comes with an integrated navigation system, the Entune™ App Suite, and a 6.1- or 9-inch touchscreen.
Get Help with Toyota Entune™ and Other Toyota Technology at Toyota of North Miami
If you’re having any trouble pairing Bluetooth® on your phone to your Toyota Entune™ system, then feel free stop by Toyota of North Miami, a Fort Lauderdale-area Toyota dealer. You can reach us online or by phone for more Toyota Entune™ support!
New Toyota Inventory
More from Toyota of North Miami
Now that the 2020 Toyota Tacoma is available at our dealership near Miami Gardens, many car buyers want to know all about the 2020 model release of Toyota’s top-rated pickup truck. The new Toyota Tacoma offers six trim levels at different starting prices and standard features, which means finding the pickup truck that can handle your…
Miami Gardens-area car shoppers looking for a new compact SUV have more than likely looked up “what is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” on the internet. This capable, family-friendly SUV earned its reputation among industry experts and consumers alike in the North Miami and Sunny Isles Beach areas, and it’s not difficult to see why. Visit Toyota of North Miami and…
If you’re in the market for a new car and are wondering, “What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?” Toyota of North Miami is here to help. The 2020 Toyota Corolla can achieve a remarkable 53 mpg in the city and 52 mpg on the highway with the Hybrid LE trim level. Learn more about the new Toyota…