How Do I Pair My Phone with Entune™? for Sale in Miami, FL
For advanced entertainment, information, navigation, and more, the Toyota Entune™ multimedia suite has you covered! You can find it all throughout the new Toyota lineup at Toyota of North Miami. In order for Toyota Entune™ to function properly, however, you first need to understand how to pair your phone with the system via Bluetooth®.
How to Pair Your Phone via Bluetooth® with Toyota Entune™
- Turn Bluetooth® On – In order to begin the process of pairing your phone, you’ll need to go into your smartphone settings, go to Bluetooth®, and make sure that it is turned on.
- Turn Bluetooth® Connectivity on Through Your Entune™ System – Look at the Entune™ Multimedia Head Unit. Select the “SETUP” button, then “Bluetooth®,” and then “ADD.”
- Connect Your Phone – At this point, your smartphone will be able to detect the Entune™ system. Return to your smartphone’s Bluetooth® settings, and select your “TOYOTA VEHICLE.”
- Choose to Access Contacts and Messaging – Once your phone is paired, Entune™ will try to import your contact list and connect the audio. You may need to allow Entune™ to access your contact and SMS information through “SYNC CONTACTS” on Android or “SHOW NOTIFICATIONS” on iOS.
More About Toyota Entune™
There are a variety of Toyota Entune™ infotainment systems available in the new Toyota lineup, including:
- Entune™ Audio – Enjoy access to a range of technologies, including Siri® Eyes Free, voice recognition, and Bluetooth® phone and audio on a 6.1- or 7-inch touchscreen.
- Entune™ Audio Plus – This system is offered with a 6.1- or 8-inch touchscreen and adds access to SiriusXM® satellite radio, HD Radio™, and HD Radio™ Traffic/Weather.
- Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite – At the top of the Entune™ lineup, this system comes with an integrated navigation system, the Entune™ App Suite, and a 6.1- or 9-inch touchscreen.
Get Help with Toyota Entune™ and Other Toyota Technology at Toyota of North Miami
If you’re having any trouble pairing Bluetooth® on your phone to your Toyota Entune™ system, then feel free stop by Toyota of North Miami, a Fort Lauderdale-area Toyota dealer. You can reach us online or by phone for more Toyota Entune™ support!
New Toyota Inventory
More from Toyota of North Miami
Toyota is known as one of the most dependable automotive brands, with each vehicle built using genuine OEM parts, so North Miami Beach drivers know their vehicles are built to last. The 2019 Toyota Highlander can handle everything from weekend sporting events, to carpooling, to cross-country road trips. Even though it’s considered one of the most reliable SUVs on…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,650 MSRP* and $33,650 MSRP*. No matter what budget you’re working with, you will be able to find a Toyota RAV4 trim level equipped with the features you need at a price that works for you. What’s more, when you drive with Toyota, you know you’re making…
The 2020 Toyota Corolla may be an economy car, but it doesn’t skimp out on style. The new Corolla sedan and hatchback are available in a wide range of vibrant exterior colors to help you stand out on the North Miami Beach-area roads. Explore the new Toyota Corolla color options below, as well as available exterior features…