How Do I Pair My Phone with Entune™? for Sale in Miami, FL
For advanced entertainment, information, navigation, and more, the Toyota Entune™ multimedia suite has you covered! You can find it all throughout the new Toyota lineup at Toyota of North Miami. In order for Toyota Entune™ to function properly, however, you first need to understand how to pair your phone with the system via Bluetooth®.
How to Pair Your Phone via Bluetooth® with Toyota Entune™
- Turn Bluetooth® On – In order to begin the process of pairing your phone, you’ll need to go into your smartphone settings, go to Bluetooth®, and make sure that it is turned on.
- Turn Bluetooth® Connectivity on Through Your Entune™ System – Look at the Entune™ Multimedia Head Unit. Select the “SETUP” button, then “Bluetooth®,” and then “ADD.”
- Connect Your Phone – At this point, your smartphone will be able to detect the Entune™ system. Return to your smartphone’s Bluetooth® settings, and select your “TOYOTA VEHICLE.”
- Choose to Access Contacts and Messaging – Once your phone is paired, Entune™ will try to import your contact list and connect the audio. You may need to allow Entune™ to access your contact and SMS information through “SYNC CONTACTS” on Android or “SHOW NOTIFICATIONS” on iOS.
More About Toyota Entune™
There are a variety of Toyota Entune™ infotainment systems available in the new Toyota lineup, including:
- Entune™ Audio – Enjoy access to a range of technologies, including Siri® Eyes Free, voice recognition, and Bluetooth® phone and audio on a 6.1- or 7-inch touchscreen.
- Entune™ Audio Plus – This system is offered with a 6.1- or 8-inch touchscreen and adds access to SiriusXM® satellite radio, HD Radio™, and HD Radio™ Traffic/Weather.
- Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite – At the top of the Entune™ lineup, this system comes with an integrated navigation system, the Entune™ App Suite, and a 6.1- or 9-inch touchscreen.
Get Help with Toyota Entune™ and Other Toyota Technology at Toyota of North Miami
If you’re having any trouble pairing Bluetooth® on your phone to your Toyota Entune™ system, then feel free stop by Toyota of North Miami, a Fort Lauderdale-area Toyota dealer. You can reach us online or by phone for more Toyota Entune™ support!
New Toyota Inventory
More from Toyota of North Miami
The best compact SUVs can do it all, and the 2019 Toyota RAV4 interior does not disappoint. Whether you’re a suburban driver who needs a capable family hauler or a city dweller who enjoys all-wheel drive adventures on the weekend, you’ll find plenty to get excited about when you take a look inside. There’s no…
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has arrived at Toyota of North Miami, and this redesigned model is offered in a range of trim levels. The Toyota Corolla price starts at $19,500 MSRP, and there’s a well-equipped Corolla available for drivers with a variety of needs. On top of that, all models feature a refined interior. Explore the seven 2020 Toyota…
Drivers near North Miami love the 2019 Toyota RAV4 colors, and it’s not hard to see why. This compact SUV has always offered a great selection of standard features, superior performance specs, and a spacious cabin. This year, it’s more striking and distinguished than ever before. Take a closer look at the Toyota RAV4 color options…